This veggie-stuffed panfry is served over a bed of infant spinach and dressed with a smooth ginger-avocado sauce.
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced into coins
- 2 avocados
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (4 tsp.)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets (4 cups)
- 1 small head cabbage or 1 bunch kale, sliced into thin ribbons (1/2 lb.)
- 4 cups organic baby spinach
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted sesame seeds, for garnish, optional
- To make Ginger-Avocado Sauce: Place ginger in nourishment processor, and heartbeat to mince. Include remaining fixings, and mix until smooth. Mix in up to 1/2 glass water to thin to wanted consistency. Store in fridge.
- To make Stir-Fry: Heat coconut oil in wok or vast skillet over medium warmth. Include onion and salt; panfry 5 minutes, or until the point when onion mellows. Include garlic, and cook 2 minutes more. Include broccoli and 1/4 glass water; cover, and steam 3 minutes. Include cabbage; cover, and steam 2 minutes more.
- Place 1 glass spinach on plate. Top with 1 glass broccoli blend, and shower with 2 Tbs. Ginger-Avocado Sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if utilizing).