On the off chance that you have heaps of raspberries you have to go through attempt this spectacular, solid stick formula. Chia seeds are an incredible method to thicken berry jams. When making organic product stick with chia seeds, the seeds do practically everything. Rather than cooking organic product down, depending on gelatin, and afterward huge amounts of sugar to enable it to set, we should simply crush up the natural product over a low warmth with a couple of tablespoons of chia seeds.
- 150g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2-3 tbsp coconut water or water
- 1tbsp xylitol, optional
- 2 heaped tbsp chia seeds
Makes enough for 1 container. You can solidify this too for 3 months.
- Place the majority of the fixings in a little dish and stew delicately for 2-3 minutes to thicken. Squash down the organic product with a wooden spoon as it cooks. You may need to include somewhat more water if the blend is excessively dry.
- For a smoother surface you would then be able to process quickly in a sustenance processor or blender.
- Permit to cool at that point store in the refrigerator until required. It will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or you can solidify it for up to 3 months.
Article source: veganuary