This formula is simple, basic and speedy to make and loaded with tasty flavor!
For the pizza base
See flatbread formula or utilize an instant pizza base from the grocery store, or even a pitta
For the pesto sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 large handfuls fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup (45g) pine nut kernels
- 2/3 cup (155ml) light olive oil
- 1/3 cup (20g) nutritional yeast
- Pinch of salt and pepper
For the toppings
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 cup (200g) cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- Pine nuts (optional)
- Rocket leaves
- Basil leaves
- Vegan cheese
For the basil pesto
- Place the pine parts into an extensive wok/skillet and gently broil until light dark colored.
- Place the broiled pine parts, garlic cloves, basil leaves, oil, yeast and flavoring into a nourishment processor/blender and whizz up until smooth.
- This will take around 2 minutes on high.
- Spread a decent measure of pesto onto the flatbread base and best with your most loved garnishes.
- Pop the pizza into the broiler and cook for around 2-5 minutes, or until the point that the veggie lover cheddar has liquefied.
- Strip, de-stone and cut the avocado and place over the pizza.
- Serve and appreciate!
Article source: vegansociety
Other included source in vegansociety: The Little Blog of Vegan – Original Article